Friday, July 4, 2008

Francis and Clare for Families - Blog Created

I met a few of my Franciscan brothers and sisters for lunch the other day. One of our group had just returned from a pilgrimage to Assisi, Italy. We talked about that experience. Two of us had a side conversation about Sr. Ilia Delio's new book on evolution, which I intend to read. Two are candidates and will make their profession soon. I am hoping they choose October 4, the Feast of St. Francis. We talked about how SFO fraternities could be more family oriented. There were a few stories of how things used to be. We talked about blogging. One person suggested that a separate blog called Francis and Clare for Families be created. I thought that was an excellent idea. So, I created it and moved some of the postings that used to be here to that blog.

No comments: