Saturday, December 11, 2010

Twitter and the SFO

Recently, I have been pretty active on Twitter. I like the short message bursts with links to blogs and web sites. Over the next six months, as an experiment, I will be using Twitter, HootSuite, and SlideShare to promote this blog and the SFO. I am hoping to reach a somewhat younger, technologically savvy group of Catholics interested in Franciscan spirituality.

By the way, I also tweet and blog about other topics: for example, marketing communications, recreational cycling, martial arts, beginning Python programming, high speed rail, and things happening at Marian University in Indianapolis, especially plans for Indiana's new medical school.  You can find me on Twitter at @bobgolobish and on my blog on marketing communications: bobgolobish.com.

No comments: