Thursday, August 27, 2015

APB, BOLO, ATF - A Franciscan Symbol: The Tau

All Points Bulletin! Be on the Lookout! Attempt to Find!

A member of our fraternity has a copy of this book and loaned it to me to read.

A Franciscan Symbol: The Tau

This a great little book on the Tau Cross. The author is Damien Vorreaux, OFM. It was translated from French to English by Sr. Marilyn Archer, OSF and Paul Lachance, OFM.  It was published in 1979 by Franciscan Herald Press in Chicago.

If you find this book online or in a used bookstore, add it to your collection. Another member of our fraternity found it online, told me about it and I ordered it.

2 comments:

Emily said...

It is available at Abe Books, but the price is very high. I think I will try to get a copy via inter-library loan instead.

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?an=Damien+Vorreux&sortby=20&sts=t&tn=tau&x=43&y=5

Jenni Hammond said...

I ordered the one copy available for $36.97 on Amazon. Book jacket described as not great condition, with one tear, and pages are clean. Expected delivery between Feb 15 and Mar 03.